Monday, March 28, 2011

About PMPomeroyBiz

Thought would give just a brief over view of who I am and what I am doing business wise.
So PMPomeroyBiz is my online business.  My intentions are to share quality information as well as resources for others to make their lives better.  There are to few minutes in all our days to get all things done that we would like to accomplish.

PMPomeroyBiz here and at my other internet locations will be here to help you out.  A little about Paul Pomeroy owner of PMPomeroyBiz.  Paul-that is me- has been in business for more than 25 years.  I have been involved in electrical contracting, professional weed control, MLM, Financial Adviser, and Internet Marketing.  So I do bring a lot of quality experience to the table. 

So I have 4 wonderful grandkids and of course my great kids.  I do enjoy many varied outdoor activities such as mountain biking, hiking, photography, fishing, hunting and camping.  Also an avid movie buff and reader.  I do hope through PMPomeroyBiz to be of great help in your life.

Paul
pmpomeroybiz.com
pmpomeroybiz.net
pmpomeroybiz.org
pmpomeroybizsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment